Wednesday 7 January 2009

Weddings at the King Arthur Hotel, Gower

Having just undertaken a winter wedding at the King Arthur Hotel in Gower, I feel pretty happy with the images taken there. Doing a shoot in near darkness without a lot of support lighting equipment is a bit of a job for sure, but the venue did help. This is certainly one of the region's best venues in my opinion, if you are reading this and looking at places to get married. It's highly atmospheric, right on the edge of the Cefn Bryn hillside on Gower. The wedding service is run like clockwork, and while such an outfit exceeds itself, it never aims to feel stuffy or pompous.

Because the venue is a pub and inn at the front, with a hidden away but roomy and elegant reception room at the back, it feels like two wedding venues in one. I've now been to a couple of weddings there, both in summer and winter and they do a great job in both seasons. Just in case you're wondering - I'm not on commission! I just like to keep my customers and visitors to my site informed. I've popped some images on from the last wedding there.
Click here if you would like to see more examples of wedding Photography in Cardiff and Swansea.

No comments: