Thursday 17 March 2011

a little indulgence

It isn't often I get time to trawl the 50,000 images I have sitting on various discs and play around with them, so just doing a few now. This one was a bit of playing around - my wife agreed (she's so good) to be the model again. Took her to an industrial estate just next to my grandmother's in South Chicago. These places are fast disappearing to be replaced by some grim post modern type apartments, and I can really remember them from my early years. I also took some inspiration from the stunning photography of Matt Blum who often uses unconventional locations. It was a bit of a precursor to an industrial landscape shoot I did for a wedding back here in rainy Wales (I'll post some of them up soon).

1 comment:

shabnam said...

Unique photography!!!! Looks great!!!!