Wednesday 15 June 2011

Kathryn and Richard at The Stradey Park Hotel

Friends of friends of friends, these guys booked a year ago through some friends of friends. At the time I'm sure I told them that they should be fine for good weather til mid June (their wedding was on the 11th June) based on Mother Nature's performance for the last 3 years running. Well, I was kinda right and kinda wrong. As Kathryn rolled up in her magicly white wedding car, the heavens opened. And it wasn't just rain. As the videographer leapt into the car for shelter with Kathryn and her dad, a great bolt of lightning struck, followed by the obligatory thunder clap and some pretty harsh hailstones. My forecast was as good as Michael Fish and his hurricane. So I dived into the car too.
 
Still it made for some fun photos, and in true Welsh style, an hour and a half later we were laying on the grass in Parc Howard taking pics there in full sunshine. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and with a fun and really genuine couple, a great time taking the photography too. Thanks guys!

Well I don't normally take the groom and his best men to play rugby, but hey, they brought the ball, I had a camera and 5 rugby players in suits, so why not!


 The beautiful bride, don't really need to say much more!


It was a busy household that morning I can tell you, but Kathryn had just a moment getting ready and at the top of the stairs when I could tell she was a little pensive thinking about the big day ahead.

No comments: