Sunday 2 January 2011

Chinese Wedding in Swansea and the Glasses Kid

Well it has been a while since I've been able to get any wedding stuff up on here - phew, what a year. After promising my incredibly patient wife that things would slow down in the winter, it ended up that I was working Christmas eve to get things finished and delivering photos to here there and everywhere between Cardiff and Swansea.
At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I'll move on to where I started - I had the fortune of some really different weddings to photograph this year, one of which I've pasted a few photographs from below.

A lovely couple, Matt and Yu, had their wedding this year just down the hill from me in Clyne Chapel - a lovely venue even on the worst of occasions, and just as well as it didn't stop raining all day. It was a fantastic mixture of Chinese and western wedding traditions, and I felt really privileged to be able to photograph this day - thanks guys! Yu changed dress around 4 or 5 times which was a joy for more shots, I was really happy with the shots, but my favourite has to be the 'glasses kid' - couldn't resist it!

 





























No comments: