Friday 21 January 2011

Seaside Weddings

I guess this one is long overdue given the stunning coastline that I'm so privileged to live near. There are a number of venues in the area that are immediately accessible from the beach - the most popular is probably Oxwich Bay Hotel, which seems to have undergone a bit of a rennaissance lately, it has a lovely marquee  adjacent to the hotel overlooking one of the best stretches of beach in Wales I reckon.

I'm personally a fan of Swansea Bay - provided you can ignore Port Talbot, there are stacks of opportunities for some conventional and some not so cliche (more my bag) wedding shots. These are pretty popular for couples having their reception in Morgan's Hotel, Sketty Hall or The Marriott. Here's a couple of shots for you from Oxwich.






No comments: